An Overview of Cryptocurrency
FEB 11 | 3PM
Seoyoung Kim, associate professor of Finance and Business Analytics from Santa Clara University will provide an overview of Cryptocurrency.
Your selection returns no results.
27 October 12:00 PM
- Location: Rawls College, 115
- Topical Areas: Career Management Center (CMC), Energy Commerce and Business Economics, Area of Finance, Area of ISQS, Area of Management, Area of Marketing and Supply Chain Management, Rawls Graduate Programs, Undergraduate Services Center, Student Organizations
27 October 5:00 PM
- Location: Virtual
- Topical Areas: Workshops and Speaker Series, Georgie G. Snyder Center for Business Communication
29 October 5:30 PM
- Location: Rawls College of Business
- Topical Areas: Office of the Dean
29 October 10:00 AM
- Location: NW 304
- Topical Areas: Workshops and Speaker Series, Area of Finance, Finance Ph.D.
Export / Subscribe