2023 Big 12 MBA Case Competition
Mar 30- Apr 1
Rawls College will host the 2023 MBA Case Competition in Lubbock, Texas on March 30- April 1, 2023.
FMI 10th Anniversary Public Speaker Series - Finn Kydland
Apr 25 | 5:30pm
The Free Market Institute will host Finn Kydland (UC, Santa Barbara), 2004 co-recipient of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences, for a public lecture on Economic Policy and the Growth of Nations.
Your selection returns no results.
2 April runs 4/1 - 4/2
Professional MBA Weekend- Highland Lakes
- April 1, 12:30 PM - April 2, 3:30 PM
- Location: TTU Highland Lakes, 806 Steve Hawkins Pkwy, Marble Falls, TX78654
- Contact: Graduate & Professional Programs
- Description: Professional MBA Highland Lakes Weekend Saturday 12:30-6:30 Sunday 8:30-3:30
- Topical Areas: Professional MBA, MBA, Rawls Graduate Programs
5 April 11:30 AM
Energy Commerce Info Session
- 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: RCOBA New Wing 112
- Contact: Energy Commerce and Business Economics
- Description: Learn more about the Energy Commerce major! Energy Commerce prepares students for careers directly and indirectly related to the energy industry. No matter what the energy source – oil, gas or renewable – we focus on teaching the primary skills necessary to a successful business career. Average Starting Salary = $73,000 (May 2022); Full Time Placement = 97% (May 2022); Students with Internships = 76% (Summer 2022)
- Topical Areas: Energy Commerce and Business Economics
7 April 11:00 AM
Speaker Series: "Servant Leadership"
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Location: NW 304
- Contact: Area of Management
- Description: Following a brief introduction to servant leadership, unique among leadership approaches for its focus on prioritizing the needs of followers, five studies will be presented. One longitudinal, one cross-sectional, and three time-lagged investigations were conducted in field settings. Results revealed that servant leadership leads to follower thriving and organization revenue growth.
- Topical Areas: Area of Management, Workshops and Speaker Series
Export / Subscribe