Money and the Rule of Law
FEB 9 | 5:30 PM
Dr. Salter (Texas Tech University) and Dr. Boettke (George Mason University) will discuss their new book, Money and the Rule of Law: Generality and Predictability in Monetary Institutions.
An Overview of Cryptocurrency
FEB 11 | 3PM
Seoyoung Kim, associate professor of Finance and Business Analytics from Santa Clara University will provide an overview of Cryptocurrency.
- Location: Rawls College, 115
- Topical Areas: Career Management Center (CMC), Energy Commerce and Business Economics, Area of Finance, Area of ISQS, Area of Management, Area of Marketing and Supply Chain Management, Rawls Graduate Programs, Undergraduate Services Center, Student Organizations
- Location: Virtual
- Topical Areas: Workshops and Speaker Series, Georgie G. Snyder Center for Business Communication
- Location: Rawls College of Business
- Topical Areas: Office of the Dean
- Location: NW 304
- Topical Areas: Workshops and Speaker Series, Area of Finance, Finance Ph.D.
Export / Subscribe