Money and the Rule of Law
FEB 9 | 5:30 PM
Dr. Salter (Texas Tech University) and Dr. Boettke (George Mason University) will discuss their new book, Money and the Rule of Law: Generality and Predictability in Monetary Institutions.
An Overview of Cryptocurrency
FEB 11 | 3PM
Seoyoung Kim, associate professor of Finance and Business Analytics from Santa Clara University will provide an overview of Cryptocurrency.
- Location: Rawls College of Business, Fireplace Room
- Topical Areas: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Workshops and Speaker Series, Student Organizations, Office of the Dean
- Location: Virtual
- Topical Areas: Undergraduate Services Center, Student Organizations, Georgie G. Snyder Center for Business Communication, Workshops and Speaker Series
- Location: RCOBA New Wing 112
- Topical Areas: Accounting Ph.D., Dual Degree MBA, Finance Ph.D., ISQS Ph.D., MBA, Professional MBA, MS Accounting, MS Data Science, MS Finance, MS Marketing Research and Analytics (MSMRA), Marketing Ph.D., STEM MBA, Management Ph.D., Area of Finance, Area of ISQS, Area of Management, Area of Marketing and Supply Chain Management, Energy Commerce and Business Economics, Rawls Graduate Programs, Office of the Dean, Workshops and Speaker Series
Export / Subscribe