Study Abroad First Step Session
Wednesdays | 3-4PM
Learn about the study abroad opportunities available for Rawls College students! Sessions available every Wednesday beginning August 30th.
The Myth of Skyrocketing Inequality
Sept 28 | 5:30pm
The Free Market Institute welcomes Phillip Magness, F.A. Hayek Chair in Economics and Economic History for the American Institute for Economic Research, for a public lecture at Texas Tech University, to discuss the The Myth of Skyrocketing Inequality.
- Location: Rawls College of Business
- Topical Areas: Center for Global Engagement (CGE), Office of the Dean, Ongoing, Student Organizations, Undergraduate Services Center
- Location: Room 101
- Topical Areas: Area of Finance
- Location: Lubbock Memorial Civic Center, 1501 Mac Davis Lane
- Topical Areas: School of Accounting, MS Accounting, Career Management Center (CMC)
Export / Subscribe